Monday, March 28, 2011

Well it's been forever...

It has been almost a year since my last post. So much has happened in the past year and it's been crazy! My nephew was just born, last time I posted, and now he is turning one tomorrow!! It's so crazy how time flies! So here is a quick update on my life:

1. My current music obsession: Katy Perry's "E.T." - usually I'm not a Katy Perry fan but this song is different from her usual stuff.
2. Fun trips this past year: I went to Florida back in October with my parents, and two youngest bothers and that was fun. We went to the Disney parks and Universal parks, including the Harry Potter World. We also went to Clear Water beach, which was beautiful.
Then for my birthday I went to Blackhawk with the girls, just to get away and that was fun and then that weekend I went to California with my sisters, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. We went to Disneyland and even though it wasn't quite the same as Disney World, we still had a lot of fun. We also went to Laguna Beach, where Lauren Conrad is from. I walked the streets she grew up on. haha
3. Back to school: I decided recently that what I really wanted to do is learn all about hair. So I started school last week at Xenon International Academy. I love it so far. I've already learned how to give a manicure and this week I learn color and cutting. I think it's really interesting and it's something I've always wanted to learn how to do.

So life has been pretty crazy but pretty exciting at the same time. I'm excited to see what this next year brings me!!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Can't wait to get my free haircuts from your hair school... but not too soon.

Also, don't forget to let me know when you need someone for a pedicure. My 9 toe nails really need some attention. Ha.

Unknown said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok jawara want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

Panggang Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE ARENA SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.org 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

https://panggangayammarketing.wordpress.com/2018/08/11/ciri-unik-yang-ada-pada-ayam-birma-asli/

Video Teraveloka said...

Permainan Super 10 sangat diminati kedua setelah poker texas pada aplikasi IDNPLAY di S1288POKER. Namun masih banyak juga yang belum paham dengan Cara Main Super Ten Versi Mobile maupun (Baca Selengkapnya...)