Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. The summer is winding down which means my summer friends must all leave. :( I have had a lot of fun this summer and I am totally bummed that it has to end. My friends are all going back to school and my brother, Derek, is getting ready to go on a mission soon so I will be ALL alone! Here are some things I will especially miss from this summer!

  • Tanning at the pool with KenMac
  • Seeing KenMac everyday
  • Playing volleyball every Monday, even if the bad players come
  • Hanging out at "the boys" apartment (Chad and Tyler) and watching some pretty random movies
  • Staying up until 4 in the morning with Kennedy
  • Drinking LOTS of Dr Pepper with my bestie
  • Making jokes about my sister, Lisa, with Derek haha
  • Wakeboarding with the bestie
  • Sports night
  • And much much much more...
I love everyone who I have hung out with this summer and will miss you all!! My life will probably suck without you!!!


Possibly Upcoming Posts To Look Forward To:
  • Summary From My Trip to Utah
  • Janae's Wedding
  • Georgia Trip
  • Derek's Mission Call
  • And MORE MORE MORE!!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...

its ok Melly I will take care of you... you wont be all alone! :) Love ya!

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Oh my gosh! This made me so so so sad! I almost started crying!!!! ahhhh I am going to miss my bestie so much!!! Love you!

Joe said...

Mel.... I wasn't listed here. Not even on the future fun list. My heart is sad.